Monday, October 15, 2007

Who Would You Do?

The folks over at Epic Carnival have started a series called Who Would You Do where they pit female sports bloggers against each other in an objectifying competition. This week they decided to exploit yours truly. Now, I'm against the cheapening of sports bloggers like this especially ones that are working hard to level the playing field so I'm not going to tell you to vote for me. But I'm not going to tell you not to. I'm just saying.

So in honor of the stupidity that is this contest, I bring you my own.

Who Would You Do: Charlie Weis vs. Lou Holtz


Charlie Weis


Since the dropping of some gut fat, Charlie's been looking a little less bacon cheeseburger and a little more bacon turkey burger, however a 1-6 start this year is not sexy. It's a plus that he got his coaching start in the New Jersey high school system and on paper, his coaching resume is quite impressive.His NFL coaching career saw him through four teams serving twice under the equally sexy Bill Parcells. And he's just as capable with a play book as he is with the menu at Denny's.



Lou Holtz


Lou's coaching career is studded with accomplishments. A 249-132-7 record as a college coach is only slighty marred by his disasterous 3-10 record as an NFL coach with the Jets. But it's the Jets – can we really hold that against him?

Combined with his legendary stats as a coach, Lou's goggle-like glasses and endearing speech impediment leaves me weak in the knees. Listening to his tongue mangle words makes my mind wander to his other possible talents. Plus, a night with him would put me that much closer to his membership at Augusta.

So do you prefer beef or chicken? You decide.

3 comments:

flubby said...

Good post. I read the linked post, anticipating the self-professed 'hilarity.' Instead I found of insecure ramblings of a no-talent douchenozzle who, I suspect, couldn't get laid in a women's prison with a fist full of pardons.

Unsilent Majority said...

way to flip the script, larry david would be proud.

theoriginaljd said...

I just need to restate that you have to vote Lou Holtz in this contest - the man does magic for chrissake.