Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Fantasy Football Trash Talk of the Week: Week One

So, I won this week in 2 out of 3 fantasy football leagues. Not a bad way to start the year. I promised you I'd bring you the trash talk of the week. My plan is to highlight some of the best bitch slapping comments from each of the league's email threads. Here they are:

KSK League:
“ “

League 2
“ “

League 3

“ “

No, that's not a typo. Not one bit of trash talk, yo momma jokes, or anything in between. What the fuck happened to my leagues?? Now, League 3 is one I've been in for years and they've recently let 2 other women in, one of whom is pregnant and the wife of another owner. It has now become the Bitch League and I'm none too pleased with it. But I thought I had 2 other leagues to pick up the slack.

League 2 is a league of a friend of mine and only a few people there know me personally. Being the only girl, I expected reservations. But after week one I'm in first place and not one other owner has talked shit about it. Not one.

But of all of them, I'm most disappointed in the KSK boys. Apparently all of the shit talk is reserved for the site because there was not one ounce of trash talk this week. These guys are masters of verbal insults. The Yodas of trash talk. Goddam ranting geniuses.

Fucking get it together guys. Seriously.

2 comments:

Unsilent Majority said...

My win speaks for itself, thank you very much.

Anonymous said...

you guys suck at trash talk